Enter the 2013 Yarra Glen Artshow
Entries for the Artshow Exhibition have now closed.
We have reached maximum entries for 2013. We look forward to your entry next year.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All submitted works must be the original work of the artist and be available for sale. Works submitted in 2011 may not be submitted in 2013.
- All submitted works must be clearly marked or labelled on the back with the title, price and artist’s name and address.
- Hanging works are to be framed and/or fitted with wire for hanging. Maximum size 1m square or consult us.
- Entries are limited to two hanging works per artist. An entry fee of $10.00 per hanging work is payable. There is provision for 250 hanging works. Entries will close upon receiving this number of works or by the closing date.
- Sculptures must be free standing and durable in all weather. An entry fee of $10.00 per sculpture is payable. Entries are limited to 6 pieces, please use the non-hanging section of the entry form to enter pieces 3-6.
- There will be provision for non-hanging works, which must be mounted and shrink wrapped. An entry fee of $5.00 per work is payable. Maximum size of 40x50cm.
- We will endeavour to include all submitted works but this will be at the organisers’ discretion, taking into account the space available.
- All reasonable care will be taken of works in our possession, but artists are responsible for insuring them against any loss or damage.
- $300 will be awarded to each of three works inspired by, or representing, an aspect of the Yarra Valley. Please tick ‘Judge/Award’ on the entry form for each piece to be entered into this category. Winners will be announced at the opening.
- While we are a non-profit group, we will retain 20% of the sale price of each exhibit sold. This will be put towards exhibition expenses and to local CFAs or local charities. Sale cheques will be made out only to artist. GST is the responsibility of each artist.
- Works should be delivered to: Yarra Glen Memorial Hall, 45 Bell Street, Yarra Glen, on Tuesday 5 March, 10am-4pm or Wednesday 6 March, 10am-4pm.
- All unsold works must be collected from the Yarra Glen Memorial Hall on Monday 11 March, 4pm-6pm or Tuesday 13 March, 10am-12am. All unclaimed works will be disposed of appropriately.
- If not entering online, entry forms and fees must be returned to the Yarra Glen Art Show, PO Box 439, Yarra Glen, by Friday 22 February, 2013.